Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Notes

As I mentioned elsewhere, I bought Notes Plus and Notetaker HD, two apps that let you use the iPad as a notepad. Each has good reviews and so I tried them both. Both programs worked well and both were in the $5 range. I like the organization of Notes Plus a bit more and also like the interface. Neither will allow me to bring files in from dropbox, which is a disappointment. Notes Plus claims to be working on improving that, though, and just today allowed me to export files directly to dropbox. The handwriting tracking is very good in each and I appreciate the "close-up" writing mode in each. This lets you write on the page in roughly the scale that you would use with a pen. Each is good but personal preference is for Notes Plus. It should be one of the apps that we make standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment