Thursday, September 29, 2011

Calendar?

Any thoughts on how to have one, integrated calendar? I am switching, reluctantly, to the calendar in Outlook to be able to share the school calendar. How can I get that info into a calendar that I can use on my iPad. I had previously used iCal and it worked well in terms of syncing the two, but now that the school calendar won't, apparently, go there, I am looking for an option.

2 comments:

  1. Todd,
    iOS 5 has calendaring in iCloud, so perhaps that will allow you to share calendars.
    You can also set up calendars in Google that can be viewed in iCal, but the only way to see the Choate calendar is to link iCal to exchange.
    Will

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to upgrade the Exchange server to 2010 in the summer of 2012 to allow school calendars to publish to web sites.

    ReplyDelete