Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Comparing the iPad1 and iPad2
Now that I have used my iPad2 for about a week, I can see some of the differences that make the iPad2 attractive. First, it is much lighter than the original model. That is not an issue for some iPad use, but when reading on the iPad2, I find it to be about the same weight as my Kindle (original model). The iPad2 is considerably faster than the iPad1, particularly when using Safari or other web browsers. The cameras are useful for daily types of still and video photography, but I wouldn't create a photo album from pictures taken with the iPad camera. Being able to project all apps with the iPad2 makes a huge difference in the classroom, and will give this device a kind of functionality it did not have in its original incarnation. Overall, I am pleased with the basic improvements in the iPad2.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment