Monday, May 30, 2011
Already Learning
It's amazing how much I am learning from the questions you are posing and apps you are asking me to consider. There are a number of great apps you have already discovered, and your questions remind me of how much I take for granted, having used an iPad for a year. As I field some of these questions, I am posting them in Tips and Tricks on our Wiki. I am also reminded of information and apps I should share with you. Will mentioned the issues he was having posting to this blog from his iPad. I can do it with Java Script turned on in the Safari browser, as documented in Tips and Tricks, but I am limited to posting text. I found an app called Blogsy that links to Blogger and Wordpress, and provides full multimedia capability in blog poats from the iPad. I will speak with Andrew about making Blogsy one of our bulk purchase apps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment